Bedlington Station Primary School PTA are a group of enthusiastic parents who come together to support our school in a variety of ways. The aim of the PTA is two fold:
- to raise funds to enhance the learning journey of our pupils by providing resources and experiences that are not achievable via our school budget alone
- to promote community cohesion and develop community spirit between all members of our school family
The PTA arrange events during the school year, such as; school fairs, coffee mornings, comedy nights and family fun events where parents, pupils, staff and the community can come together to support our school.
The PTA supports school by:
- covering the cost of ‘Ice Cream Fridays’ and ‘Star Tea’ and other rewards
- providing outdoor equipment to enhance playtimes and lunchtimes
- ensuring Santa has a gift for every child in school at Christmas
- purchasing ‘Team Station’ t-shirts for use at sporting events
- welcoming requests for resources from the SLT.
The parents on the PTA are always keen to accept offers of support from parents and the community. This could involving joining the PTA or an offer of help for a particular event. If you would like to offer your support or have any questions please feel free to contact Donna Halliday, Jo Davies (PTA Leaders) or Linda Johnston (PTA School Liaison) via the school office.